Working with a leading Medical Device Distributor based in North Dublin, the Senior Marketing Executive will report directly to Head of Marketing. The Senior Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. The candidate will work closely with the ever-expanding medical device distribution businesses to grow and stimulate inbound customer activity. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to progress their career within Marketing.
Support the development of the marketing strategy and assist the Head of Marketing by taking the lead and delivering results in specified Marketing priorities.
Market Research and Intelligence: research and analyze industry trends to help shape marketing strategies using the learnings from the data. Collect and analyse data on customers, competitors, and the European medical device distribution market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
Sales Support: Support Sales and Product managers in the on-going promotion of existing products. Collaborate with sales managers to craft marketing strategies for new products, supplying market research on customer demand and competitive landscape.
Digital Marketing; direct company messaging, brand, and user experience on all digital platforms and channels, combining the knowledge of the internet and digital marketing with business acumen to increase brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement.
Brand Marketing; maintain and translate the vision and brand identity established for all new and existing businesses through tailoring of all marketing campaigns, materials and messaging to support the brand.
Project Management & Event Co-ordination; manage and co-ordinate bespoke marketing projects and events across the Group
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to make the complex simple
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar senior marketing role in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Sales experience would be an advantage
- MSc in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Excellent research and analytical ability
- Ability to think strategically and commercially; spotting new ways to engage, acquire and retain customers
- Experience in managing relationships with outside agencies, suppliers and customer groups.
- Good understanding of e-commerce platforms, PPC, SEO, and SEM
- Ability to maintain and update social media platforms, websites, previous experience with a Content Management Systems is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton