- Reference: CJ46335
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Marketing
You will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy and managing performance. You will have a team of approximately 15 with 6 direct reports.
- Take a lead role in organizing and prioritising the marketing resources (people & budget) to achieve the marketing strategy.
- Create the conditions for the effective development of marketing strategies and tactics that support the short and long-term business objectives.
- Lead the design & development of a marketing infrastructure that supports the execution of these strategies and tactics.
- You will benchmark the current marketing activities, performance and investment against industry best practices, and through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business cases for undertaking necessary changes.
- Deliver insightful reporting and analysis to help the team understand, manage & communicate performance updates to the wider business.
- You will be responsible for the marketing budgeting process in terms of collation, cost & revenue forecasts and monthly reporting.
- Collaboratively consult with other marketing leaders to support strategic marketing & business needs, while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes& structure of our operations.
- You will work with other departments & key stakeholders in the business to ensure that marketing’s priorities are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Continually assess the current Marketing capabilities against future Marketing objectives and requirements, and formulate a strategy to build required competencies through internal development and recruitment.
- 10 years online marketing experience with a proven track record in the area of performance marketing.
- Strong background in shaping strategy and motivated by delivering results within budget.
- Significant commercial and analytical skills, with a proven ability to derive insight from disparate datasets.
- Online gaming experience a distinct advantage; interest in Sports a must.
- Experienced in team leadership and development.
- Strong organisational, leadership & motivational skills with a passionate & enthusiastic outlook.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!