A unique opportunity exists for an ambitious and highly-skilled Marketing Manager with a track record of exceptional, transformative management practices. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable and have experience in a start – up environment.
This position will be responsible to help craft the companies positioning, communicate vision, and arm the sales team with the tools, resources, and training they need to be successful. The ideal candidate will be both a data-driven technical operator and a master communicator who sees themselves at the intersection of sales, product, and marketing, and can communicate effectively and drive measurable results within each.
- Manage entire IT services and product marketing cycle including planning and applying the use of various marketing strategies.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Integrate marketing communications strategy and campaign involving physical events, online communications, and social/digital channels
- Perform customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve.
- Initiate and coordinate digital advertising campaigns and promotional activities.
- Responsible for directing, analyzing and improving customer experiences through Paid Search marketing channels
- Analyze campaign objectives vs. performance data, performance reports, based on individual CTRs & identify strategies for maximizing campaign ROI
- Optimizing campaigns on multiple search engines.
- Managing social media channels for trends and opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Undergraduate degree with quantitative background (Marketing, Communications, Business.) preferred
- Industry background in IT is ideal
- Exceptional product marketing strategy and go-to-market execution, communication and project management skills