Marketing Manger Digital required for growing Company in Galway.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, energetic with a proven track record in achieving targets and have the ability to execute effectively a focused sales & marketing plan. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, enthusiastic, highly motivated and most importantly have a passion for what they do.
- Plan and direct day to day operation of the sales & marketing function to ensure maximum revenue & profitability.
- Develop and grow existing relationships with current customers and attract new customers
- Perform day to day sales activity including lead generation, face to face meetings etc
- Report weekly and monthly on account performance & activity to General Manager
- Develop printed promotional material in line with brand standards
- Manage online marketing & brand website through content development
- Be proactive, highly motivated to achieve results & targets.
- Manage company website content
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, digital, email, social media and display advertising
- Manage direct reports in the delivery of strategic objectives
- Look after social media presence across all social media channels and platforms
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop and oversee A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Min 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing or related field
- Proficient in editing software canva, photoshop or something similar
- Be Ambitious, enthusiastic, highly motivated and most importantly have a passion for what they do.
- Have excellent networking skills to establish, develop and maintain relationships
- Strong communicator with an ability to translate reports into clear and concise reports that provide insight and return on investment metrics
- Experienced at managing and leading a team
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate across relevant social media platforms
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.