Great opportunity to join a growing SME in Cork as a Marketing & Sales Manager, if you are a self-starter and enjoy a challenge this role may be for you.
What you will be doing:
- Driving and leading the company brand by proactively increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Identify and anticipate customer needs and expectations
- Establish annual budgets for sales and margin targets in conjunction with the Directors.
- Develop strategies, goals and objectives for the brand
- To co-ordinate the delivery of clear marketing strategies.
- Understanding the competitor marketplace and future opportunities available
- Maximise all areas of advertising via suitable mediums and manage a budget accordingly.
- Develop, manage and maintain strategic partnerships and charity partnership with the emphasis on suitable awareness and means of additional revenue streams.
- Seek suitable PR opportunities for the brand as well as organising external promotional events.
- Develop a clear and consistent approach to market research gaining industry knowledge through competitor analysis and understanding all environmental factors that impact the business.
- Generate monthly performance reports and evaluate trends for the purpose of highlighting areas for improvement and reporting constructive information back to relevant stakeholders.
- Engage all relevant stakeholders with a clear platform for communication and feedback including newsletters and email marketing etc.
- Maintain our customers database of existing and potential customers, to create targeted marketing campaigns
- Manage current and develop all significant areas of social media
- Manage all means of company communication including, social media, company website, literature etc, ensuring that all are current, relevant and brand focused.
What you need to have:
- 4+ Years experience in a fast pace marketing/business environment.
- 3rd level qualification in a business/marketing discipline.
- With planning and organising a key part of the role the ideal candidate needs to have excellent time management skills and self discipline to consistently deliver on timescales and other key deliverables.
- Previous involvement at strategic planning level and responsibility or involvement in making key decisions for its direction.
- Control or spend of marketing finance.
- Ability to multi-task, work on own initiative and be able to demonstrate clear direction.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication, organisation and Leadership skills.
- An approachable and enthusiastic manor and a can do attitude.
- Able to build and maintain strong and meaningful relationships and manage them effectively.
- Computer literate in MS Office Software.
- Have extremely high standards in work ethic and be fully flexible and prepared to take full accountability of the role.
- Have an eye for detail and a methodical approach.
- Be prepared to travel occasionally as part of the role.
- Full Driving License.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland.