Our client a world leader in the design, distribution and manufacturing of world class worktops from Galway are continuing their growth into the Irish and UK Markets and further into Europe.
They are looking to add a Marketing Manager to their team to be responsible for all marketing activities of the company across all product lines and geographical markets. Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and direction.
Identify objectives, strategies, and action plan to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, design, and carry out effective day-to-day management of company marketing strategy.
- Support sales and management in the development of product-specific documents.
- Preparation of management reports.
- Completion of market research to identify industry trends. Analyse and report on market activity, Customers, Competitors, and product lines.
- Managing design and production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, brochures, monthly newsletters, internal intranet updates, and all social media content.
- Execution of online/e-marketing campaigns
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the marketing campaign.
- Ordering, stock-keeping, and distribution of promotional material.
- Event planning for staff, customers, and suppliers.
- To travel to different markets (national & international) working closely with the Area Sales Manager in a supporting role function to Sales.
- New Markets – France
- Design and range selection
Qualifications & Experience
- Third-level degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing.
- 3 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Technically competent with a good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient use: Design tools – InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Online marketing: web content, campaign management, and email marketing tools.
- Social Media adept Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding administrative and organisational skills and decision-making ability
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Creative thinking and ability to communicate.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.