Marketing Manager - ID
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an international Medical Diagnostic company based in the North-Rhine Westphalia region of Germany. The role is responsible for managing corporate marketing initiatives across Europe and the DACH Region. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and will work together on product launches for In-vitro Diagnostics and other marketing activities with a focus on Infectious Disease.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Creation of marketing and sales collateral
- Development of digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Supports training activities related to product and regional responsibilities.
- Manages marketing plans that are strategically focused,
- Supports the use and development of digital tools like CRM / Marketing Automation
- Collaboration with key opinion leaders to drive marketing strategies.
- Travels in field to better understand product utilization
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Life Sciences Degree or Marketing Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Medical Devices / Diagnostics
- Experience with infectious disease is a bonus
- Fluent English and German required.
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient marketing knowledge, preferably with digital marketing experience.
- Previous experience in In Vitro Diagnostics is ideal.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0) 71 9108062