- Reference: 46883
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Marketing
Marketing Executive /Marketing Manager- MIDLANDS
Position: Marketing Executive.
Division: Marketing & Communications
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will assist in all areas of marketing and brand development including event planning, materials development, market compliance approval, sales analysis and reporting. To assist in delivering new products to market in a timely and efficient fashion and to take a supportive role in evaluating current and future requirements across the companies medtech and pharma portfolio.
Responsibilities: Responsible for assisting the execution of identified go-to-market strategies.
- Provide marketing, administrative and team coordination support for commercial teams across Europe.
- Create an innovative digital and online presence through all relevant social media channels with the goal of generating leads and traffic
- Participate in creative development of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure company brand guidelines are reflected in all communications.
- Organise and coordinate international and domestic promotional and educational meetings and conferences under direction of commercial teams.
- Ensure relevant key marketing communication flows seamlessly and on-time to all key stakeholders in the business.
- Coordinate the development, approval and distribution of promotional items as required by the commercial teams.
- Liaise and manage relationships with external agencies.
- Help create and implement marketing/ promotion strategy for the company products
- Develop and coordinate campaigns to promote the products in portfolio
- Perform analysis of competition (prices / products / suppliers);
- Create and develop relationships with KOLs on key products to allow development of value propositions for key target audiences
- Propose, create and implement new product launches, according to the market needs
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports regarding marketing activities
- Prepares regular marketing reports and analysis for the company’s products
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- University marketing graduate (bachelor honours or masters’ degree level)
- Graduate in pharmaceutical or medical related specialties (advantage)
- More than 3 years of previous experience in pharmaceutical/medtech marketing, managing product
- Digitally savvy with expertise working with key online paid media platforms. (YouTube, Google Search, Social media)
- Digital design capabilities would be a distinct advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven ability to influence stakeholders both inside and outside the business from different functions
- Ability to effectively manage multiple key projects at the same time
- Attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-moving proactive environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter with ability to work on one’s own initiative and multi-task to effectively meet the needs of the business
- Highly competent and experienced in the use of a full range of office productivity tools and applications i.e. MS office suite, WebEx and online applications
- Analytical thinking and results orientation
- Second European language (German, Spanish or Italian) would be an advantage
Our clients are an expanding multinational company and scaling up, hence the opportunity for progression will be attainable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!