Marketing Executive - Contract - Mayo
Our Client is looking for a talented Marketing Executive who will work with them to cover maternity leave. The individual will get to work with an award-winning team undertaking marketing projects for the benefit of the company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference in the company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the “art” of marketing and have many ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, and public image.
- Working with the team and management on marketing campaigns and promotions from design, through manufacture/print, to distribution/completion
- Maximising sale opportunities through overall marketing activities for business areas which include New & Used sales and aftersales
- Updating and managing the Company websites & Social Media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Producing videos/ images of cars with input from the sales team. Management of customer and staff newsletters Coordination of customer satisfaction surveys & managing feedback from same.
- - Participate in training and development programs as required by the company. Undertake any other duties or activities as required.
- Management of brochures and stationary stock
- Participating and supporting events in the dealership
- Assist manager in planning future marketing and CRM campaigns for product launches and ongoing CRM activities
- Reporting - KPIs. Campaigns, Events, award entries, and creating activity presentations
- Foster relationships with suppliers, PR contacts, and customers.
- Liaise with our three brands (Renault, Dacia & Peugeot) on campaigns, events, direct communications, sponsorships and website, social media, and showroom requirements.
- Support dealer principals on the management of local sponsorships and brand ambassadors.
- Manage direct communications (email, SMS, telephone)
- Tracking and reporting on marketing budget expenditure, and the claiming of financial support from suppliers.
- Marketing qualification minimum (3 - 5 years) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly organised & good attention to detail.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills with a high competency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Able to work under pressure and displays a positive “can do” attitude with confidence and decisive when making decisions.
- Must enjoy working as part of a team.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.