A rare opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a leading Financial Advisory Firm. Due to the expansion of their Cork office a permanent position has arisen. Our client is flexible and will consider remote working options for the right candidate. In this role, you will be a key member of the team and will provide creative insights and solutions to contribute to the overall marketing goals. The right candidate will have strong SEO skills and have proven Business Development skills. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and growing team!
About the company
Our customer is at the heart of everything we do, so the ability to deliver excellent customer service and outcomes is key. Our roles are challenging, you need to be able to prioritize and manage varying workloads, handle pressure and build good relationships with your team. You’ll need a willingness to learn and we want you to be passionate. After all, it’s important for us that you love what you do. Additionally, you must have the aptitude and commitment to continue learning.
- Optimizing the company web pages to boost SEO quality.
- Blog writing on relevant topical subjects.
- Finding prospects and following up on business development opportunities.
- Assisting with admin duties
- Developing digital marketing content and ad campaigns
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, influencers, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
Key Skills & Requirements
- 2+ Years Industry Experience
- Skilled in SEO & Google ads
- Skilled in WordPress
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Have an interest in content creation (video editing etc)
- Some capability in copywriting or other creative skills a preference
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Be flexible in your day-to-day duties.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.