Video for this job
Marketing Director – Communications
Reporting to the Senior Director – Global Communications you will be responsible for managing all marketing communication projects in the organisation’s international markets (EMEA and APAC), by providing strategic marketing and communications support to each of the internal Business Units and countries in these regions. You will also act as a leading Marketing Communications Subject Matter Expert and play an integral part of the EMEA and APAC Leadership teams. Your strategies are developed as part of the overall business objectives and you will also provide support to the Global Communications team around corporate brand identity, employer/internal communication projects, various digital initiatives and our CSR programs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Marketing Communications International team to be strategic, creative partners in our International markets (EMEA and APAC)
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and communication plans in conjunction with Business Units, countries and other key stakeholders in EMEA and APAC
- Develop best process to manage projects from project definition, resource identification, contracting and management, to implementation and measurement
- Supervise the implementation of our Global Brand Guidelines to ensure brand equity is maintained across the business
- Lead the process of approving all marketing materials that are used in EMEA and APAC and provide strategic guidance to the business to further develop this process
- Responsible for the continued use and development of project management platforms in the team
- Manage the planning of marketing communications strategies and programs in support of trade shows for Business Units, countries and Corporate in EMEA and APAC
- Provide guidance and serve as the marketing communication subject matter expert for the business
- Work in partnership with other Marketing Communications professionals in the US
- Encourage development of metrics-based components for all projects and programs
- Make recommendations for timely adjustments to plans based on changes in marketing objectives
- Work within assigned budgets and timelines
- Supervise and drive accordance with Corporate standards including approved vendors, quality systems training and other processes
- Coach, mentor and develop the Marketing Communications team of 9
- Ability to lead marketing communications planning and processes
- Ability to provide creative and strategic guidance and focus to the business
- Ability to provide creative and strategic guidance and focus to team members
- Ability to manage multiple programs and projects effectively and efficiently
- Ability to lead, coach, mentor and develop the team
- Planning, organization, oral and written communications skills, project management, creativity, problem solving, teamwork, resource management, budget management, attention to detail, ability to see ‘big picture’, ethics and values
MBA, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, design or associated field.
Five to seven years operating at a management or above level and professional experience including direct experience in brand strategy, marketing communications planning, creative direction, printing, digital, public relations and associated areas.
Experience in integrated marketing communications programs
Availablity to travel – expected 15-20%
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!