Video for this job
The position will report to the Director, Marketing Communications and will work in partnership with multiple disciplines including sales, product marketing, and the global Marketing and Corporate Communications teams.
This is an exciting, fast-paced position with the opportunity to work on the full breadth of marketing activities at one time. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong leadership experience, marketing communications and integrated digital marketing experience.
The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a B2B marketing role with responsibilities including: vertical campaign strategies, demand creation, and sales enablement for new customer acquisition as well as retention, campaign analytics, online & offline lead qualification/nurturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include determining the best tactical mix to drive leads, designing calls to action, executing integrated marketing activities, allocating budget and setting program goals and measurement criteria.
Other duties include the following:
- Create and execute global, regional and vertical-based marketing programs and campaigns in accordance with the BA’s marketing plan.
- Develop, execute and monitor demand creation programs that drive leads and revenue
- Collaborate with business unit management, and Product Marketing in the development of campaigns, webinars, PR, social media, collateral, blogs, customer case studies, infographics event displays, product positioning, value proposition messaging and web marketing programs.
- Work closely with the Events Team to support Global Events activities.
- Work with web resources to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into known leads through a best-in-class web experience
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or related area
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B marketing communications / demand generation / integrated marketing. Security or software industry experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools (Marketo) and CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Experience creating and implementing successful demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, customers, sales, etc.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Able to work with limited supervision, and self-directed to achieve aggressive program goals
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor/partner relationships.
- History of budget management and demonstrated ability to work within fixed budgetary guidelines
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Some travel may be required
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email email@example.com.