A Marketing & Communication Manager is required to play a key role in the ongoing Marketing development of a growing company.
The ideal candidate will be capable of creating and implementing Marketing & Communication Strategies & Campaigns to assist in the success of the company's growth in Sales, Brand awareness as a Business Leader, and as an Employer of Choice, with Communications plan to enhance our communications both internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans, and approaches to help market and position the company to attract new business and talent.
- Plan the marketing and communications strategies for specific areas of the company and for different audiences. Work with the Senior Management teams and Directors to put the strategy into practice. This will include
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products – presentations, briefings, etc. that will maximise message, and support business goals & objectives.
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches.
- Develop a digital strategy to include all communication platforms both for internal and external use.
- Develop a web strategy covering the company's websites.
- Develop and oversee a strategic program of annual activities and events for the Group.
- Ensure the brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and feedback.
- Manage the Marketing & Communications budget and ensure program milestones related to marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Contribute to and strengthen fundraising proposals and funder reports to ensure robust and creative marketing and communication considerations are adopted.
- Represent the Group at external meetings and conferences.
- Function as the first point of contact for SMT and the Executive Director regarding the Group's external communications.
- Performance and operational management of the marketing team.
- Inspiring, motivating, and supporting staff so that they are thinking and acting at their best, delivering high-quality work, working as an effective team, and meeting organisational and individual objectives.
- Support the professional development of the team to continuously develop skills and expertise and support career development aspirations.
- Coordinate (and in some cases manage) the work of external communication consultants. Contribute to the overall development of Corrib’s strategies and plans.
- Ensure that the group's values are reflected in your work.
- Degree qualification (preferably in Marketing, Media, Communications or Journalism)
- Have an excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques to increase the visibility, profile, and reputation of an organisation
- Have a good understanding of social media and the impact technology is having on communications and collaboration.
- A strategic and creative thinker with proven experience in working on diverse and wide-ranging communication strategies including all forms of media.
- Strong management and leadership skills demonstrated by evidence of leading high-performing teams that contribute to organisational objectives and show resilience in the face of changing priorities
- Experience in developing and managing strong and complex relationships across programs as part of a centralised function and externally with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in measuring the impact of communications products and changing strategies as a result of the findings. Excellent project management skills.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse
- Experience in representing an organisation at external events
- The ability to multi-task in a complex and demanding environment
- The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.