- Reference: CJ46540
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Marketing
An exciting new opportunity based in Cork , the chosen candidate will define the processes and standards used to develop and maintain a best-in-class membership product/offering and will help define and shape the future direction of the membership effort. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Commercial and Marketing.
- Define, develop, implement and review global membership product/offering on an on-going basis
- Grow the membership programmes of the organisation in line with strategic goals by creating and delivering an acquisition plan to ensure that the number of members hits targets
- Establish a suitable online platform for new and existing events and product offerings
- Develop a Membership Structure and Loyalty Programme which encompasses all fans and stakeholders with the Marketing Manager and Ticketing & Data Analytics Manager
- Develop and maintain best-in-class and GDPR compliant membership information format and content types that add real value to the members and club
- Develop, manage and oversee recording of members on-going bookings, activity and membership status
- Manage internal and external stakeholder/supplier relationships at business and technical and logistics level
- On-going accountability for Membership budget management
- Analyse, present and report conclusions and actions from information, identifying trends and problems within the membership and supporter’s community that can help shape the membership product in the future
- Create an engagement plan to ensure that the membership scheme achieves its engagement targets while ensuring that the data driven by the membership schemes adds to the single customer view
- To deliver appropriate levels of performance-based reporting and associated information. Preparation and delivery of weekly reports and key performance indicators to line manager
- Turning the data created into actionable insight that can support the commercial strategies of the organisation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Digital Marketing or related professional field or relevant experience in a similar role.
- 3+ years product management experience, managing the design, development, deployment and maintenance of best in class products
- A thorough understanding of engagement strategies
- High performer who is highly target driven, motivated and process focused with a results-oriented outlook
- Proven stakeholder management experience with an analytical and strategic approach to developing your market is essential
- Experience working in similar membership environment is highly desirable
- Experience developing products that involve digital content including sport content is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and ability to clearly and effectively report on program budget and status
- Strong reporting skills with a proven track record in delivering in a target driven environment to specific KPIs.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!