Currently seeking a Marketing Analyst based in Limerick.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background with a keen interest in Digital Marketing. This is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your skills with a great organisation.
- Provide analysis on market trends and offer advice specific to the industry on the best path.
- Analyse statistics on digital marketing for various sites.
- Create and implement plans for events and how best to market them.
- Create and record KPIs in terms of fundraising success, and filter this back to the Communications Manager
- Seek out and highlight opportunities for the development of the organisation.
- Assist with the planning and production of events.
- Previous experience within Digital Marketing.
- Ability to analyse and interpret the effectiveness of social media marketing posts.
- Experience working with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google Analytics essential. Previous experience working with Salesforce or similar system an advantage.
- Third Level qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytic skills.
- Previous experience with interpreting information and producing documents.
- Creative and able to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects based on demand.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact Jason O’Flaherty