Video for this job
Currently seeking a Marketing Analyst for a company in Limerick.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
If you are detail orientated and have an interest in market analysis and digital marketing, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a great organisation.
- Provide analysis on market trends and offer industry-specific expertise advice on the best route.
- Analyse statistics on digital marketing and the best avenues to take.
- Create a detailed plan in relation to events to complete and how to market them.
- Record and track all details of current marketing and fundraising activities and measure these against effectivity rates.
- Create a strategy document and record KPIs in terms of fundraising success, and report this to senior management.
- Seek out and highlight potential business development opportunities.
- Use resources effectively to ensure all work is completed on time to a high-quality standard.
- Assist with the organisation of events.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role with digital marketing.
- Highly knowledgeable of digital marketing, ability to analyse the effectivness of social media marketing posts.
- Experience working with Google analytics, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Previous experience with salesforce or similar system preferred.
- Qualification in a related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Previous experience analysing information and producing documents.
- Excellent ability to multitask and work with projects.
- Innovative and ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact firstname.lastname@example.org 061-512270