An award-winning marketing practice is looking for experienced Digital Marketing Account Managers to lead programs in the application of technologies, content, data, and creativity for executing digital marketing solutions.
You will work directly with our sales teams based in US & London, and operations team in India, to design and develop best-in-class solutions .
The position would serve as a primary point for contact and quality control for our internal teams, external clients, key opinion leaders, etc.
The basic requirement is to manage expectations of the clients, provide market and business nuances while managing projects, being the bridge and connect. The person would also need to work on translation, reviewing language, and be a subject expert in native and English Language.
The person will need to travel to client office in West Europe, likely on a monthly basis. This travel might more frequent during the initial month or two of engagement with a new client.
- To coordinate with Brand Teams of the clients to build effective relationships and understand their needs
- Be a part of all calls and facilitate meetings with to update the status and direction of projects..
- Manage client expectations. Anticipate bottlenecks and propose solutions to clients or production teams in advance through effective communication.
- Work with operations team, and SME’s to manage programs based on client timelines. To communicate, navigate and guide expectations of client information/ requirement/ messages to the operations team for execution
- Build a good a client relationship and build the brand for cross-selling and upselling to grow the account. Work on presales and develop proposals for different clients and solutions
- Secure assets, conduct review meetings and obtain and document feedback from the client to ensure timely completion of projects
- Work with international Operations Managers with project budgets, costs and timelines
- Make recommendations based on data analysis as per market needs
- Lead weekly review meetings with Clients, manage top line through presales and working closely with the sales team on the assigned accounts to achieve a high degree of client satisfaction
- Keep updated reports for projects executed and upcoming pipeline
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Education: BSc in relevant Marketing or similar, with post grad certification or ideally MBA
- Experience: This position requires at least 4 -7 years of experience in a related position
- Willingness to work in an Onsite-Offshore model
- Proficient in Project Management, Digital Marketing, Digital Technologies
- Knowledge of Pharma Marketing and Regulatory Compliance would be added advantage
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and manage client’s expectations
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!