Excellent opportunity for a Market Access Manager to work for a Global Medical Devices company based in Frankfurt, Germany. The role is a permanent role and will be reporting to the VP of Sales for EMEA. The position will be responsible for ensuring adequate funding and access to the unique Cardiovascular therapy of the company.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Leadership of Reimbursement and Market Access in the Territory.
- Developing strategies to ensure adequate public funding
- Ensure access to the company's products and unique Cardiovascular therapy
- Leading market access formal submission process in the Territory
- Coordinating local advisors in reimbursement submissions
- Continuing monitoring and assessment of therapy funding regulations
- Contributing Market Access and Reimbursement content to the Business Plan
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- 5 years of experience in Market Access and Reimbursement within the medical devices industry
- Proven ability to develop new business
- Knowledge of the process and requirements for local submissions
- Fluent German and English Speaker
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062