Excellent opportunity for a Market Access and Reimbursement Manager to work for a Global Medical Devices company responsible for UK and Ireland. The role is a permanent role and can be based anywhere in the UK. This role will focus on market access by shaping projects and creating user-friendly models and value tools to deploy to external customers. This person will collaborate with peers and internal stakeholders to advise on clinical/health economic studies.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request)
- Develop an understanding of UK health care systems – including funding and reimbursement systems for inpatient and outpatient
- Partner closely with multiple functions - sales divisions, health economics, R&D, clinical, and marketing,
- Advance the market access strategy for new and existing technologies
- Develop economic value propositions relevant to the UK and Ireland health systems.
- Communicate the value messaging through bespoke business cases, value tools and other tools.
- Create different health economics models (i.e. budget impact models, cost-effectiveness models) to communicate the public health impact and economic value
- Interact regularly with external customers to describe the value proposition and models.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Advanced graduate degree (Ph. D. or Master's Degree) in health economics
- Previous health economics, market access, and/or reimbursement experience
- 5+ years experience within a pharmaceutical or medical device company preferred.
- Previous experience in governmental healthcare administration and/or in hospital administration preferred.
- Familiar with hospital reimbursement systems and have a strong interest in the medical field.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell
+353 (0) 71 9108062