- Reference: CJ47021
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Production
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Production/Manufacturing Coordinator with a leading multinational in Cork. You will be responsible for process improvements, cost reduction, eliminating waste and monitoring schedules to name a few.
If you are coming from a process/chemical engineering background and have experience in production coordination then this is the role for you!
- Interface with Supply Chain on planning the manufacture schedule
- SAP local key user including administration and optimization
- Monitor production stock levels on SAP
- Managing manufacturing products system changes including generation of BOM,
batch record updates and product changes.
- Monitor, identify and implement projects to improve production process/business process efficiencies, to include projects to increase yield, reduce throughput times, improve process flows, reduce costs, eliminate waste, improve safety in conjunction with other departmental representatives.
- Manage production deviation systems and to prepare and analyse deviation trends and implement corrective/preventative actions.
- Lead the Lean Six Sigma initiative within the Production Department.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- 3rd Level Degree in Science, Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a front line role (such as supervisor, coordinator or specialist etc) within a production manufacturing environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!