- Reference: GY43345AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client is a multi-specialty health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing innovative pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices that enable people to live life to its greatest potential — to see more clearly, move more freely, express themselves more fully.
Our innovative products and culture are driven by people with a passion for making a difference. Our employees are not numbers. Our lean and efficient structure encourages responsibility and accountability that enables each and every one to make an individual and collective difference with the opportunity to be noticed and recognized for accomplishments.
At the plant in Co. Mayo, we are currently recruiting for Manufacturing Technicians to work across all shifts within our Biologics Facility.
All applications or queries must be sent to Amy O’Neill at Collins McNicholas, see contact information below.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, filling, freeze drying and capping of the product in a clean room environment;
- Generation of production SOPs, batch documentation and all other relevant documentation;
- Operation of processing equipment as per procedure ensuring compliance to cGMP’s
- Maintain Safety and Housekeeping standards
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Third level qualification or relevant experience
- Good understanding of GMP and aseptic techniques
- Attention to detail and proven track record of high standards of quality work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet goals and objective
- A methodical approach and logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels
- Willingness to work flexible hours and various shift patterns as the job requires
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!