Our client, an established Life Science company has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to join their team. This is a Permanent contract and is based in Longford.
This role will involve the Preparation, Compounding and Packaging of products in a cleanroom aseptic environment.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working in compliance with GMP/GLP/GDP standards in a regulated environment
- Sample testing and Environmental monitoring on site
- Ensuring safe and controlled methods of handling raw materials
- Diagnose and resolve events or exceptions of production equipment and processes
- Perform process tests and participate in qualification and validation activities as required
- Operate fill line, equipment washer, filtration systems, equipment cleaning, etc
- Ensuring all deviations are reported and recorded
- Involved in the investigation of deviations and CAPA’s
- In-process inspections
- Minimum Leaving Certificate with 3 years manufacturing experience/industry experience. OR
- Science or Engineering Honors Degree with 1-2 years experience in a regulated environment
- Practical experience in manufacture of aseptic products
- Strong computer skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Manufacturing Technician role, please contact Chloe Somers.