Our client, a leading healthcare company, is keen to hire a Manufacturing Technician to join their team on a permanent basis in Longford.
As a Manufacturing Technician, will be responsible for the hands-on running and maintenance of the plant, utilities, and equipment.
Major Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Perform day-to-day preventative and demand maintenance as required.
- Liaison and coordination of external contractors to complete required maintenance or breakdown service.
- Hands on role at trouble shooting/fault finding and maintaining equipment and plant related items to ensure the proper operation and service of equipment and utilities to plant standards.
- Develop a detailed understanding of all clean room HVAC, equipment, and utilities to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment by complying with all applicable EHS laws.
- Communicate effectively with plant management, corporate and division engineering.
- A relevant third level qualification in Engineering and/or senior trades with relevant experience is required to understand the nature of the business.
- Experience in an engineering environment in a related industry for at least two years will provide a good foundation for this job function.
- Accountable for ensuring uninterrupted Utilities and plant equipment for all areas of the plant.
- Position will be responsible to operate all engineering functions in line with the plant quality policy with minimum supervision.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.