Our client a Healthcare Leader here in Galway are looking to hire a Manufacturing Technician III on a fixed-term contract.
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in a prescribed format.
- Focus on supporting production process through review of PCBA`s which have failed during the production processes and debug rework/ disposition of some.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Complete and broad knowledge of operational systems, techniques, and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience; may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information about the role please contact Michelle Mc Inerney
091 706 717