Our client is currently seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Manufacturing Technician (Defined Term/ Perm) – Night and Evening Shifts
- Part of the core team to respond to equipment, yield, and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, troubleshooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- HETAC Level 6 qualification or Senior Trades in a relevant area with a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities, and initiative.
- Experience of Automated Processes a requirement
- Electrical background would be highly desirable
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Christina Ni Dhonnacha on 091-706718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org