We are working with a Multinational Medical Device Manufacturer based in Offaly and are looking to hire a Manufacturing Technician to join their team.
This role will involve working in a manufacturing environment in the assembly and test of medical electro-mechanical, high-value products.
The successful candidate will assist the engineering team in delivering technical support to production operations, through fault-finding, preventative maintenance, and validation activities.
- Production and Test of high-quality assemblies for Medical Equipment
- Participate in CI projects as agreed
- Assist Engineering in the identification, diagnosis, and rectification of production test failures
- Work to a very high standard of quality, consistency, and productivity
- Assist with any other reasonable requirements within Integra which may arise from time to time
- Work in line with Company Health and Safety Procedures.
- Willingness to travel as business needs dictate.
- Generation and adherence to GMP.
- Assisting in IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation capture
- Provide training to other personnel as required
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Assembly and test of Electro-mechanical units from drawings and Inspect to test records
- Experience in electromechanical assembly in a testing role.
- Experience in fault-finding
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use technical understanding to deliver improvements in process/productivity
- HNC/HND in Electronics or related discipline
- Experience with ERP system (Oracle R12 preferred)
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022