Our client, a global healthcare leader, is seeking to hire a Manufacturing Team Supervisor to join their team in Sligo.
The Manufacturing Team Supervisor will have experience in a supervisory role in a GMP Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical industry. The Manufacturing Team Supervisor will have a proven track record of people management and possess strong leadership skills.
The Role ( full job description available on request):
- Drive own team and engineering team to maximize production performance.
- Foster and promote effective communication within your team and with other teams and functions.
- Work in a highly automated manufacturing environment and maintain a high profile presence on the manufacturing floor.
- Ensure strict compliance with all manufacturing procedures, regulatory and GMP requirements, quality procedures including record keeping, inspection standards, product disposition and validation protocols.
- Monitor performance versus Plan and LBE. Take corrective action as necessary in order to meet targets for output, payroll and operating expenses.
- Assist Department Manager and Planners in preparation of production schedules.
- A relevant third level qualification
- Previous experience of working in a regulated manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Good understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Good human relations skills in dealing with all levels of employees.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Sarah Flynn.
+353 71 9108060