Our client, a global healthcare leader, is keen to hire a Manufacturing Team Leader to join their growing team in Longford.
The Manufacturing Team Leader will be responsible for leading a highly committed team working in a high volume environment. As Manufacturing Team Leader you will ensure production targets in terms of safety, quality, and customer supply are attained.
Responsibilities ( Full job description available on request):
- Motivate employees and build teams to support the plant's policy of continuous improvement and a zero defects goal.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe-working practices are adhered to including waste management.
- Ensure GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), requirements are maintained.
- Ensure area is working within budgeted cost constraints.
- Ensure all direct reports are always fully trained with regard to safety, method and efficiency and maintain all relevant training records up to date.
- A relevant third level qualification combined with background and experience .
- Some supervisory experience in a regulated manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements in a healthcare or pharmaceutical facility.
- Experience of manufacturing is essential to understand the day-to-day work practices.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Sarah Flynn
+353 71 9108060