Our client based in Sligo require a Manufacturing IT Systems Specialist for their expanding team.
- IT manufacturing infrastructure projects in line with innovative IT roadmap.
- Manage relevant project budgets and instil a culture of Continuous Improvement across the IT department.
- Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
- Support of manufacturing and laboratory operations, partnering with teams to ensure process and system optimization
- Validation / Qualification of hardware and software (PQ, IQ, and OQ).
- Creation of all local IT documents (SOP’s, JIS, Data process maps, SIQ’s)
- Participation in cross functional teams and new exciting initiatives across the site
- FDA, ISO and global customer audit support
Education & Experience:
- Degree in relevant information technology, mechatronics, electronics or similar discipline
- ITIL certification is preferred with project management experience
- 2 + yrs experience in similar role in a highly regulated environment
- MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) experience is necessary
- Knowledge of
- Data Analytics, GAMP, OSI PI Administration or relevant Data Historian Administration
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.