Manufacturing Supervisors are directly involved in responsibility for a range of product cells within manufacturing. Achievement of the manufacturing goals must be accomplished through fostering & facilitating teamwork and empowerment.
Manufacturing Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsibility includes managing performance, developing talent, engagement & inclusion, communicating business and operation developments, planning, prioritizing and or directing the responsibilities of their team.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives.
- Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas
- Maintain acceptable level of quality by ensuring adherence to all quality specifications and procedures.
- Establish and maintain good work practices ensuring safety of all personnel.
MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE;
- 3rd level qualification in business/engineering or a related field.
- Supervisory Development Programme is a requirement.
- Six Sigma or Lean certified.
- 5 years + experience in manufacturing/GMP.
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan