Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals.
- Analyse process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements within the Sterilisation facility.
- Under broad supervision/guidance compile and analyse operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products/processes.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoot new products/process working closely with product development.
- Continually seek to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance of both the Sterilisation and Packaging operations.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Give technical guidance to Associate Engineers and Technicians.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Degree (Level 8) qualified, ideally in a Materials/Engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the set-up, maintenance and troubleshooting of Ethylene Oxide sterilisation systems and cycle validations is a must.
- Excellent technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision.
- Industry experience in combined Ethylene Oxide sterilisation and medical device packaging technologies a distinct advantage.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!