Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer – Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of Start-Up.
We are exclusively working with Edwards Lifesciences, a world leading Medical Device company. If you have a passion for improving the lives of patients with structural heart disease, please read on.
Edwards Lifesciences is driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives.
We’re looking for a Senior manufacturing Quality Engineer that can satisfy the following requirements;
- You will hold a Degree in Biomedical Engineering/ Quality Engineering or a related discipline.
- You will have at least 7 years industry experience in catheter manufacturing/ assembly or relevant Medical Devices
- You will be adept in Lean Manufacturing & Process Improvement
- You will have experience in Process Validation and Equipment Validation.
- You will have been involved in Product Line Transfer previously.
Edwards Lifesciences will be based in Shannon Co. Clare, 20 kilometers from Limerick City. The Mid West base will offer employees an excellent work life balance in an area which has recently undergone a major economic recovery.
Why Should You Apply?
- To improve patient outcome who suffer from Structural Heart Disease.
- To be part of a unique start up opportunity, where you will gain experience not available in any other company in the Mid- West.
If you like what you have read thus far send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call Ben on 061 512270.