We are partnering with a leading global medical device manufacturer on a project to expand their manufacturing engineering team. They are looking to hire a range of Manufacturing and Manufacturing Project Engineers for their Galway facility. The initial contract will be 12 months and will offer extensive exposure within a fast paced, customer centric manufacturing environment.
Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production unit goals (i.e., People & Safety, Quality, Service, NPE, Cost & Productivity).
- Provide technical leadership on product and process issues.
- Lead technical improvement under the team’s VIP program.
- Lead process improvement programs across people, service, quality and cost dimensions.
- Apply structured and systematic methodologies.
- Liaise with quality and engineering both internal to the plant and externally within the corporation.
- Ongoing manufacturing support in order to help the team meet its business objectives of quality, output and cost.
- Support Lean initiatives.
- Develop and implement appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of HETAC Level 7 qualification in engineering or a relevant field, with relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Project Management experience is advantageous.
For a more detailed job spec and confidential discussion on this role contact Jessica Ryan