As the Manufacturing Order Fulfilment Specialist reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, you will participate and be part of a major new function within our existing site with the support and resources that you’d expect from a well-established multinational. The Irish Manufacturing facility will have responsibilities for the processing and delivery of all global Hardware and Software orders related to the company’s telephony equipment and voiceover IP software.
The Order Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for the overall management of sales order book including the release, fulfilment and delivery of Global sales orders. This is a varied and important role requiring strong communication skills and an ability to work virtually with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
• Evaluates and provide lead times to Customers, Sales and Order Management for manufactured and purchased goods.
• Chair cross functional back-log calls with Sales, Order Management and Finance to set expectations, meet customer requirements and achieve quarter end revenue targets.
• Schedule and coordinate the staging of System and Loose orders in conjunction with the Planning, Stockroom and Shipping functions.
• Analyses Open Order/Backlog Reports and communicates requirements so planning and purchasing tasks are properly scheduled.
• Alert appropriate departments of deficiencies that effect on-time delivery, proposes solutions if necessary and monitors to resolution.
• Supports the maintenance of Quality (ISO), internal Regulatory compliance systems requirements and audits.
• Resolves delivery or invoicing issues with customer orders by working with other internal or external departments or functions
• Good understanding of Incoterms and export regulations associated with delivering sales orders.
• Participate in ‘On Call’ Rota to support the Out of Hours delivery post sales spares and flexibility required at quarter end to meet revenue targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, plus a min of 4 years’ experience in a ‘high tech’ manufacturing environment.in an order fulfilment role
- Ability to communicate complex information and interact effectively with Customers, Sales and Service representatives
- Familiarity with ISO and the quality systems used by manufacturing organizations and with the international export compliance for telephony equipment.
- Competent using office software including MS Word, Excel, NetSuite competency is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.