Performs a wide variety of electronic, mechanical, or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Sets up and operates automatic or semi-automatic machines. May perform other tasks including, but not limited to; placing labels on packages, and putting data sheets with product.
- Assembles, repairs, inspects and/or tests products following written instructions. Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions and other work-related documents, written in English.
- Sets up and operates a variety of manufacturing machines or equipment following written instructions in the English language.
- Cleans tools and equipment per documented procedures.
- Records information on approved documents.
- Disposes hazardous waste material on corresponding hazardous waste areas.
- Resolves problems and make routine recommendations.
- Trains other employees when necessary.
- Maintains all position certifications up to date as required to remain in compliance.
- Completes daily work to meet established schedule with guidance from supervisor on prioritization of tasks.
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity requiring basic interpretation of well-defined procedures and practices. Maintains confidentiality in handling sensitive information or documents.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
Education and Skills Required:
- Leaving Certificate with a minimum of grade D in five ordinary level subjects including Maths and English or a pass rating in an Aptitude Test. Relevant work experience advantageous but not essential or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Applies limited knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a basic understanding of department fundamentals. Will perform this job in a quality system environment.
- Performs routine tasks working from detailed written or verbal instructions. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!