Our client, a leading healthcare company in Cavan, is seeking to recruit a number of Manufacturing Operators on an initial 12-month contract.
Must be flexible on shift patterns.
- Report any current or potential hazards to the immediate shift coordinator/shift manager immediately.
- Constantly improve compliance culture with respect to documentation, quality, cGMP, housekeeping, food safety and policies.
- The correct Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) must be worn at all times. Consult the appropriate SOP where required.
- The Operator is responsible for consulting any SOP’s for any job task he/she may carry out and ensure they fully understand and adhere to the SOP.
- Housekeeping is a critical function of all jobs and the Process Operator is expected to ensure all housekeeping activities in the Process Area are observed and carried out appropriately. It is important that the Process Operator is in adherence to the Housekeeping SOP.
- It is important that cGMP is a main priority in any operation carried out in this job function.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Good computer skills necessary
- Good problem-solving skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.