- Reference: AJ46534x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Production
Exciting permanent Operator Opportunity to work for a large manufacturing operation. You will be responsible to support company operation activities and accountable for manufacturing activities at each stage of the manufacturing process.
- Completes all production activities, per documented procedures, related to the manufacturing of Intra Ocular Lens (IOLs) or associated products. These activities may include, but are not limited to, activities related to grinding and milling of lens, measurement and inspection of ground lens, activities related to hydration and polishing of lens, Power checking of lens, final inspection /cleaning of components and lens/ plasma surface treatment of appropriate lens/ primary packaging activities, steam sterilisation and secondary packaging
- Assisting with planning and tracking of production batches through full manufacturing process.
- Assists Quality and Production personnel in identifying and correcting non-conformances. Communicates with production personnel, warehouse, engineering, and management regarding inspection results and corrective actions
- Completes appropriate manufacturing documentation (e.g. BMR), including Inspection records.
- Notifies production personnel of non-conformances observed.
- Follows policies and quality system requirements.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
- Third level qualification in Quality/ Engineering, Materials/Science/Mechanical or Instrumentation would be beneficial.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on ones’ own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) and work with people inside and outside the department.
- Ability to co-ordinate, plan and organise
- Some knowledge of Quality and Regulatory standards in the Medical Device environment with a track record of successful implementation and high achievement.
- Rigorous attention to detail and a methodical work discipline are essential prerequisites for the successful candidate to ensure effective implementation and monitoring of quality processes, controls and procedures.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Denise Callinan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!