Based in Roscommon with a MedTech company, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting company operation activities and be accountable for manufacturing activities at each stage of manufacturing.
This position will be offering a permanent contract working days only
- Assisting with planning and tracking of production batches through full manufacturing process.
- Assists Quality and Production personnel in identifying and correcting non-conformances.
- Completes appropriate manufacturing documentation (e.g. BMR), including Inspection records.
- Notifies production personnel of non-conformances observed.
- Follows safety policies and quality system requirements.
- Actively develops and participates in any and all reasonable work activities and projects as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on ones’ own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) and work with people inside and outside the department.
- Rigorous attention to detail
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.