As a Production operator, you will be responsible for supporting company operation activities and accountable for manufacturing activities at each stage of manufacturing.
Manufacturing Operator responsibilities:
- Completes all production activities, per documented procedures.
- Assisting with planning and tracking of production batches through full manufacturing process.
- Assists Quality and Production personnel in identifying and correcting non-conformances. Communicates with production personnel, warehouse, engineering, and management regarding inspection results and corrective actions.
- Completes appropriate manufacturing documentation (e.g. BMR), including Inspection records.
- Notifies production personnel of non-conformances observed.
Manufacturing Operator requirements:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent is required.
- Previous work experience in a Medical Device environment is essential.