Our client, a leading multinational company in Longford, is recruiting Manufacturing Operators to join their expanding team. These roles are initially 12-month contracts but have the potential to lead to longer-term/permanent roles. Our Client will provide comprehensive onsite training therefore, no previous manufacturing experience is required. If you are looking to kick start your career within a global medical device company, please apply for this role today.
What You'll Receive
As a Manufacturing Operative, you will receive:
- Comprehensive industry training and experience.
- Healthcare cover.
- Life Insurance.
- 21 days annual leave.
- Learning and Development Programmes.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Workplace Wellness Programmes.
- Onsite parking and cafeteria.
As a Manufacturing Operative in a Medical Device company, you will be responsible for:
- Working within a manufacturing environment.
- Filling, packing, labeling.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Follow standard operational procedures (SOPs).
- Perform all duties assigned by your manager.
- A Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification is required.
- Open to shift work (days, evenings, nights, and/or weekends).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your up-to-date CV or contact Emma Cawley.