Responsible to support company operation activities and accountable for manufacturing activities at each stage of manufacturing
- Completes all production activities, per documented procedures, related to the manufacturing of products.
- Assisting with planning and tracking of production batches through full manufacturing process.
- Assists Quality and Production personnel in identifying and correcting non-conformances.
- Communicates with production personnel, warehouse, engineering, and management regarding inspection results and corrective actions
- Completes appropriate manufacturing documentation (e.g. BMR), including Inspection records.
- Notifies production personnel of non-conformances observed.
- Follows safety policies and quality system requirements.
- Actively develops and participates in any and all reasonable work activities and projects as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
- Works towards the identification and reduction of non-value activities
- Conforms to, supports, and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
- Third level qualification in Quality/ Engineering, Materials/Science/Mechanical or Instrumentation would be beneficial.
- Previous work experience in a similar work environment is desirable.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on ones’ own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Ability to communicate (written and oral) and work with people inside and outside the department.
- Ability to co-ordinate, plan and organise
- Some knowledge of Quality and Regulatory standards in the Medical Device environment with a track record of successful implementation and high achievement.
- Rigorous attention to detail and a methodical work discipline are essential prerequisites for the successful candidate to ensure effective implementation and monitoring of quality processes, controls and procedures.
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie