- Reference: CJ46320
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- To administer and support all IT Processes in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment.
- Implement, qualify, commission and maintain manufacturing IT systems (MES, Data historian, SCADA) and associate IT infrastructure that delivers operational efficiency and agility.
- Identify, evaluate and implement opportunities for continuous IT process improvement.
- Conduct IT assignments in support of ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Define IT process requirements on capital projects and interact with internal & external stakeholders, vendors and contractors.
- Manage Automation projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with Production/Engineering and Quality to troubleshoot and optimise output, minimise contamination and minimise costs.
- Generate & Maintain documentation (SOP’s & Technical Documentation) for full cGMP validation and operation, including documentation of changes made.
- Maintain Data Integrity Program, including remediation of legacy systems to ensure robust procedure and systems are in place covering data integrity, security and recovery.
- Actively Contribute to the Automation & IT Business Strategy.
- Define business continuity methods for IT element of manufacturing processes.
- You will have a relevant 3rd level degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer Technology.
- 4/5 years’ in a similar role and environment.
- Experience supporting MES applications.
- Experience with Data Historian Systems (e.g. Siemens PLC, SCADA) and integration to process equipment.
- SCADA server experience (iFix, WinCC)
- Instrumentation/Automation & Control knowledge with BMS / SCADA / DCS / PLC
- Knowledge of Shopfloor Network & Control Architecture with Electronic Batch Record Implementation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!