- Reference: LK45983-1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Production
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer, Problem Solving, Lean, Six Sigma, CNC Machine, NC Programming, CAD/ CAM, CAE, CAPA, Corrective and Preventative Actions, NPI, New Product Introductions, Continuous Improvement, Manufacturing Process, Project Management
- Support Business KPI’s and process improvements and the introduction of new manufacturing process and technologies.
- Design and development of new solutions, tools, fixtures and gauges for manufacturing operations and new product introductions.
- Manage cross functional teams to ensure CI & NPI projects are completed on time and in an efficient manner and carried out in accordance with the QMS.
- Create and maintain Shop Floor Documentation to reflect current and revised standards.
- Development of CAD/CAM/CAE manufacturing systems and programming of CNC tools.
- Support Process Engineers with product costing, process improvement, subcontract operations and industrial studies.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Degree Qualified in an engineering or science discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role or relevant discipline
- Knowledge of validations requirements on new equipment and process variations.
- You will be an “Engineer” i.e. “A PROBLEM SOLVER”
- Working knowledge of CNC Machine Tools.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong project and Time management ski9lls.
To apply for this role or for a confidential discussion please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 061 512270