Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for an MEII with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
We’re looking for a Manufacturing Engineer II that can satisfy the following requirements;
- Improve manufacturing processes using engineering methods (e.g., LEAN methods, basic statistics) for continuous process improvement
- Develop basic experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols) to qualify and validate manufacturing processes; analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports
- Analyze and resolve basic Manufacturing and Compliance issues (e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations)
- Develop training and documentation materials (e.g., work instructions) for production to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes
- Establish project plans to ensure deliverables are completed to customer’s expectations, using project management tools (e.g., Project Plan, Risk Analysis, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for re-design/design of basic equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. to improve manufacturing processes
- Oversee manufacturing support tasks; give instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate technician work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or scientific field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience required or a Master’s Degree or equivalent with an internship, senior projects or thesis in Engineering or Scientific field including either industry or industry/education required.
- Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite including MS Project; CAD experience preferred (if applicable)
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment, including immediate supervisor and other team members in the section or group; and may interact with vendors
- Ability to build stable working relationships internally