We are currently supporting one of our key clients as they look to add a Manufacturing Engineer II to their team. This role is with a progressive, medium sized medical device company who just recently announced an expansion and will therefore offer any experienced Manufacturing Engineer II excellent opportunity and career growth potential
- Solution focused, diagnosing and implementing permanent solutions to manufacturing issues in a structured problem-solving approach. Championing problem solving through appropriate documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Drive Continuous Improvement by leading the implementation of Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing principles.
- Work within a highly regulated environment ensuring highest product quality is achieved through robust quality system processes such as GMP, NCR and CAPA etc.
- Improve the production flow to achieve quality at source, rapid feedback from inspections. Ensuring product specification requirements are met and inspection standards are met through concise standard work.
- Lead teams in the execution of validation activities.
- Analyse and Implement innovative improvements in operational performance through key Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) metrics Yield, Uptime and Performance. Increasing capability, capacity and stability of processes, product, equipment and materials.
- Mechanical Design of jigs and fixtures to meet manufacturing requirements, optimise machine changeover time and improve maintenance.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact.
- The successful candidate must hold an NFQ Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Biomedical) with a minimum of four years relevant industry experience.
- Project Management and Six Sigma qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
- Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Data Analysis and Project Management experience – Highly Desirable.
- Thorough knowledge/experience of validation techniques & applications (IQ/OQ/PQ, TMVs etc.), associated regulatory requirements and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrate a motivated & flexible approach to work with results-oriented attitude. Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage Mid/High level complex technical projects to strict deadlines through appropriate Project Management methods and tools (PMBOK methods).
- Influential and motivated team member. Actively promotes and leads cross -functional teamwork environment. Provides technical guidance & mentorship of technicians.
For a more detailed and confidential discussion on this role contact Jessica Ryan.