- Optimizes existing manufacturing processes in alignment with corporate values – People, Quality, Customer Service & Cost.
- Investigates and conducts troubleshooting and root cause analysis of unexpected trends or results related to product quality and financial aspects (i.e. yield) to support manufacturing. Implements accurate and timely solutions and develops and manages plans as needed.
- Leads cross functional teams; focusing on process improvement, cost reduction and product development initiatives.
- Transferring and implementing processes from other manufacturing facilities.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Recommends budgets to management; including staff utilization, technology, facility and equipment requirements or improvements.
- Develop strategies for process and equipment validation and verification approach.
- Defines and establishes critical process parameters and provide recommendations for equipment set-up.
- Prepares and executes required validation documents.
- Provides technical leadership and assists in training less experienced engineers and technicians. Serves as subject matter expert for manufacturing.
- Provide guidance as a subject matter expert for process, maintenance, facility, and system documentation i.e. change controls batch records, SOPs, development reports, and validation documents etc.
- Develops and implements engineering procedures, standards and programs.
- Participates in and supports regulatory (internal & external) audits.
- Adheres to, enforces, and promotes all company policies, procedures, and standards, including safety, quality, and operations.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Level:
- Eng (Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline with manufacturing experience)
- 5 years minimum relevant experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie