The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible to assist in the site set up under the direction of Senior Management.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of site set up under direction of The Manufacturing Manager to develop concepts, produce designs, obtain quotes, produce project schedules, and perform safety assessments.
- Support execution of CAPEX projects and engage with suppliers and contractors to safely deliver project deliverables on schedule and on budget.
- Support execution of portfolio of continuous improvement projects
- Contribute to regular priority alignment and performance reviews with regional GMs and operations managers to ensure regular, structured alignment of CIP program.
- Maintain capacity model for the Irish site , collating site configuration, remanufacturing standard times, and volume forecast data to provide foresight of equipment utilisation changes.
- Fulfil engineering scope of Production System e.g. attend site operations meetings, conduct site walkthroughs, support problem solving activities.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- A Degree level qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Experience of managing external stakeholders including suppliers and contractors.
- Experience of executing a variety of project types
- Knowledge of high-accuracy mechanical system design and manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and quality tools (e.g. Kaizen, Time-Study, VSM, PFMEA, Problem Solving Tools)
- Knowledge of safety management tools (risk assessment, permit to work)
- Proficient in use of engineering and prodcutivity tools e.g. AutoCAD, MS Project, O365
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan