Our client, a leading healthcare company, is keen to hire a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on an initial 12-month contract in Sligo.
Major Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- The day-to-day demand and preventative maintenance and problem-solving of manufacturing equipment to achieve product quality and production schedule goals.
- Supporting Robotics.
- At-Line label printing and vision inspection systems (serialisation, UDI, barcodes).
- Sensor debugging from npn, pnp, programmed and inspection sensors.
- Assistance in installation and validation of new and upgraded processes.
- Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that facilities, utilities and equipment are maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
- Identify and implement CIP’s.
- 2 years experience of the maintenance of manufacturing and/or process equipment in the healthcare or food processing industry.
- Excellent electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Proven project management expertise.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Technical background in health care, nutritional products, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, or similar industries (preferred).
- Ideally a minimum of two years relevant experience in a hands-on engineering role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.