An exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading designer and manufacturer of high-reliability electronic motor control solutions based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. This role will be on a permanent contract.
- Support the production of Electronic circuit card assemblies, with SMT, Selective solder, Aqueous cleaning and Conformal Coating processes, ensuring equipment and processes are operating to specification.
- Support the Mechanical assembly of Moog motion controllers with automated torque drivers and Laser marking, ensuring equipment and processes are operating to specification.
- Work closely with production and other departments to meet customer deliveries.
- Ensure all manufacturing assembly processes and procedures are designed to meet product quality, throughput, cost and EHS requirements.
- Identifying and improving assembly processes with the use of Lean tools.
- Provide training on processes and equipment as required.
- Design and implement appropriate safe product handling solutions.
- Understand, Use and improve in house Procedures.
- Assist other Moog sites with product costings and assembly solutions as required.
- Develop preventative maintenance and spares programs for manufacturing equipment to ensure maximum uptime.
- Degree in Manufacturing/Industrial/Production/Electronic or related engineering discipline.
- +3 years manufacturing engineering experience in an electronics assembly environment.
- Good knowledge of Lean principles.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.