An amazing opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a Start-Up here in Galway. They are an a very exciting stage and scaling up! If you are a manufacturing Engineer interested in a role with high exposure, responsibility, autonomy and a Development pathway than contact me to discuss in more detail!
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- A graduate in Engineering/Technical field with typically 3- 5 years in a medical device environment or equivalent.
- Experience with medical products and production lines an advantage.
- Product and process development skills in medical devices a must
- Experience in performing process validation and risk management activities is required
- Strong working knowledge and ability to use statistical techniques, six sigma and DFSS methodology
- Ability to work within a team; fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with company objectives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to enhance collaboration and written skills to prepare/execute/communicate plans and reports
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Nicola Walsh.