**Manufacturing Engineer**Westmeath**Medical Devices**Perm role**
Great opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a Global Medical Device Manufacturing Company in Westmeath.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities:
• Support Manufacturing in the attainment of production targets based around agreed KPI’s on Safety, Quality, Service and Cost
• Perform Validations, Re-Validation assessments and change control on Manufacturing Equipment, Materials and Labelling
• Leading problem solving and identifying key areas for process improvement through data analysis and six sigma methodology
• Lead or support process improvement/capacity projects to improve manufacturing efficiencies (OEE) and reduce cost
• Lead or Support New Equipment/Technology Projects
• Function within a team environment and provide clear feedback to supervisor and department.
Manufacturing Engineer requirements:
• Relevant Level 8 degree is essential.
• Experience in the application of engineering statistical tools and data analysis with previous exposure to Lean Sigma environments desirable.
• Experience in automated Process/Equipment support and validations in a medical/electronic environment would be desirable.
• Exposure to a previous engineering environment in the areas of manufacturing/testing, semi/automated equipment.
• Green Belt/Black Belt qualification and exposure to DMAIC would be an advantage.
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.